Have you tried the Chrome Web Store? Have you tried checking out the Free Apps? If not, then you’re missing out a lot of impressive free applications available.
It all started when I was trying to get some developer tools for debugging the application we are developing. Chrome is actually what I used when I want to do those minimal functional test, so I tried doing some search on how can I be productive more with it. I visited the Chrome Web Store, and to my surprise, the number of applications available grew larger and a lot of useful apps are now available. It even has Business Tools such as CRMs and Accounting Systems .
I’ve got some Applications already installed in my chrome.
- DevHTTP - Client fot checking out HTTP Header Details
- Sidengo – Website Builder
- RegExpTester – If you want to test your regex first before you pattern/match it.
- Mobjectify – Mobile Web Development Tool – I recommend checking this out, really cool stuff. You can develop applications using Drag Drop components and automatically publish them right away. It even has an emulator in it.
- Weebly – another Website Builder – more easy to use tool
- PublishHTML5 – Another HTML 5 Website Builder
There are still tons of applications to discover, although be careful of your installation, some of them can really hog your memory.
Check it our here:
This was actually shared to me early this year by a collage friend. Its a rich collection of Powerful Google APIs available for developers to use on their own applications.
All powerful, all ready to be used.
GWT – Google Web Toolkit – Is the open source development platform from google.
To cut it short, have you experience using gmail or google+? Did you noticed how it process request from a user input? Its like theres a very rich Ajax Engine right?
GWT Development Workflow:
- Developer Write Java Code
- Developer Compile Java Code
- Compiler will check for errors and compile
Do you think GWT can actually be use to develop and implement Enterprise Business Applications – on Cloud – on demand? I think its possible, though we need further POCs for that.