For me year 2011, is clearly the best year yet for me. A lot of good things happened that made me wonder if there are any bad ones. Here are some of the highlights I had within this year.
- Another year with my Hey - The most wonderful thing ever happened to me. I felt like our bond is getting stronger day by day.
- Launched my blog site and managed to actively update it – for the past 6 months, my blog has dramatic improvements in terms of its content. I’m still looking forward in improving the approach of my article as well as upgrading my content to whole new level.
- Achievements – Passed two certification exam, started my Masters, more business, side work opportunities and a dream laptop. :)
- Study – Started my Masters Degree and finished the 1st term on a high note despite the challenges.
- Learning – Learning new technologies, leadership and being a better me.
- Intimate love with work – Developer, Trainer, Course Owner, Innovation Lead and Technical Consultant. Many People would’nt say I have a perfect career but for me, it is. I take challenges and accept them not because they pay me to do so, its because I want to contribute and the most satisfying feeling for me is the accomplishment after.
- Research Papers – Started doing research papers and self studying technologies.
- Stayed in shape – despite the work and task load I had, I still manage to get to the gym and hit the weights.
- Better at Finance – I’ve learned that, you don’t need a larger salary to earn more. One of the key improvements I had is being better at managing my own money.
- Complete Command Center – White board, Unix Server, a Powerful laptop, notebook, pen and coffee. Why can’t I be productive?
- Initial Planning for the future
- Improvement Strategy – Continuous Improvement and Innovation is applicable to any business, for now, the focus of my plan for our family business is improvement by using IT as its backbone.
- Long term planning. Hopefully, a better year on 2012 will speedup the commitment. p
Now this is just the initial list (I think..). I believe there is more to be added (I just couldn’t remember them all). Bottom line though, year 2011 – is short but packed. :) I aim to have a better year come 2012. :) Happy New Year to Everyone!